How To Find Us
Driving directions from the South:
- Leave the A1 at the junction with the A52 and head east towards Grantham along Barrowby Road, a distance of 1.5 miles.
- After the low bridge, signposted in bright yellow “Low Bridge”, keep in the left hand lane across the small roundabout.
- Continue to traffic lights and turn left onto North Parade. Swiftdale house 100m along on the right hand side of the road.
Driving directions from the North:
- Leave the on to the B1174 heading southeast, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Great North Rd/B1174.
- Continue to follow B1174 for 3.1 miles and Swiftdale House will be on the left.
View Swiftdale Geological Consultants in a larger map
Where to Park
- Although there is no parking right outside the Swiftdale office, cars car be parked on the hard-standing on the opposite side of the road (but not where there are double yellow lines).
- There is also pay-and-display parking in the ASDA car park just southwest of the junction of North Parade and Barrowby Road, just a few hundred yards south of the office.
- About 1/4 mile south of the office on the east side of the B1174 (leading to Grantham High Street) is Watergate Car Park.